"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in.. and how many want out." - Tony Blair

About Us

My name is Yash Patel, I am a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC), and member of The Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) & The Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC) in good standing.

My goal is to create exceptional experience for clients given the importance of their decision. I’m here not only to help you find your right way to Canada, but also make entire process easier, faster and more efficient.

At Vish Immigration we think that time is extremely important in our life, as it helps us structure our daily activities, and be more organized and productive. With our professional guidance and latest technologies you will be always a few steps closer to your Canadian Dream.


Express Entry

As of January 2015, skilled foreign workers have access to Express Entry - a new electronic application management system - which applies to Canada's key economic immigration programs:

- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP);
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP);
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC); and,
- A portion of the Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP).

Permanent Residence

A Permanent Resident Card (PR Card) is issued to you when you are granted Canadian permanent resident. It is the official proof that you’re a permanent resident of the country. It is issued by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and mailed to you once you have immigrated to the country as a permanent resident. It is valid for five years.

Temporary Residence

A temporary resident is a foreign national who is legally authorized to enter Canada for temporary purposes.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada processes these applications under several categories:

- Temporary resident visas
- Electronic travel authorizations
- International students
- Temporary Workers
- Temporary resident permits

Provincial Nominee Program

Canadian provinces and territories, under the program called Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) are permitted to nominate individuals who are willing to immigrate to Canada and express their interest to settle in that province. They can nominate eligible candidates under their ‘Base’ Provincial Nomination. Also, all the provinces have at least, one of its immigration streams under PNP collaborate with the federal Express Entry selection program.

Family Class Sponsorship

Family reunification is one of the three pillars of Canadian immigration program, which permits both the recent immigrants and long-established Canadians to be reunited with members of their family.

Who can become a sponsor?
A sponsor is:
- at least 18 years old
- a Canadian citizen, or a permanent resident, who is living or intends to live in Canada
- not receiving social assistance for reasons other than a disability, and
- able to provide the basic needs of the person sponsored

Canadian Citizenship

A permanent resident is someone who has been given permanent resident status by immigrating to Canada but is not a Canadian citizen. Permanent residents are citizens of other countries.

To apply for the Canadian Citizenship, you must have the Permanent Resident (PR) status in Canada and your PR status must not be in question. This means you must not:

- be under review for immigration or fraud reasons have certain unfulfilled conditions related to your PR status

- be under a removal order (an order from Canadian officials to leave Canada)

Get In Touch With Us!

Email Address:



50 Burnhamthorpe Rd W Suite 401, 4th floor, Mississauga, ON L5B 3C2

Send a message